Fan Design Competitions Are the Best Competitions
We are very pleased to announce our 2nd Fan Design Competition! This is called the “Mod-to-Order” Competition. Why? Well, that’s kind of secret as Mod-to-Order is our super-secret project. You should get excited about it.
But FIRST, focus on submitting a watch design and enter our bracket!
Here’s what you need to know.
- You have until October 20 to submit a design to ModToOrder@modifywatches.com
- The voting will take place on our Facebook page.
- Everyone may submit up to 2 designs!
- How to succeed in submitting
- Keep your designs family-friendly. We are Modify after all
- Please do not represent political views or agendas on your art
- Do not use trademarked material. That’s illegal dude! Original artwork only
- Submit art as a .jpeg, .ai, .eps, .psd, or .pdf file
- Art must be submitted as a square ratio (1:1)
- (official rules)
Here’s something crazy. Did you know that we produced the winning design from our March Modness Competition? And that that watch, designed by Michael Carpenter, is awesome?
Below are the official-official rules and regs. Get excited.
And remember. To submit a design, email it to ModToOrder@Modifywatches.com!