Children’s HeartLink – Modify’s September Together partner!
With a new month, comes a new Together partnership and we are very excited to announce our partner organization for the month of September.
This month, we will be working with Children’s HeartLink, a nonprofit organization that works in partnership with health care centers in underserved regions of the world to promote sustainable cardiac care for children with congenital or acquired heart disease.
Children’s HeartLink was founded in 1969 and currently supports partner hospitals and programs in Brazil, China, India, Malaysia, Ukraine and Vietnam.
From Children’s HeartLink:
Our purpose is to assure that children around the world have access to quality care for the treatment of heart disease. In partnership with key stakeholders, we aspire to achieve our purpose by:
- Supporting the development of self-sustaining centers of excellence in pediatric and congenital cardiac care and training in areas of need
- Empowering medical professionals to meet the needs of children with heart disease
- Supporting communities surrounding partner sites to coordinate resources that facilitate access.
Children’s HeartLink improves access to quality pediatric cardiac care by helping pediatric cardiac programs in areas of need become sustainable regional centers of excellence. Children’s HeartLink works in concert with our many dedicated medical volunteers to provide training, mentoring and capacity building opportunities that meet the unique needs of our partner sites.
We are extremely excited to be supporting Children’s HeartLink all month long by donating $20 from each sale of our Together face, and 25% of proceeds from our Crimson strap directly to the organization. Show your support and get yours today here!
Who have we partnered with in the past?
- Tread on Trafficking
- (MSAA) Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- (ANCS) Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School
- Pet Partners
- Minds Matter of San Francisco
- Love 146
- Greg Jennings Foundation
- Carrier Classic
- Young Survival Coalition
- Action in Africa
- Greg Jennings Celebrity Golf Tournament
- Revive The Dream
- La Casa De Las Madres
- Athena’s Warehouse
- Entrepreneur’s Walk
- Exergy Twenty12
- Larkin Street Youth Services